Boot up – Clean up – Move out with this quick and easy Breakfast Smoothie! Start energizing with a mix of natural sugars, vitamins, and minerals from the combination of banana, mango, and spinach plus healthy fats and protein from the pumpkin seeds and hemp hearts to feel satiated.
PREP TIME 5 Minutes
Blend all ingredients in a conventional or high-powered blender
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1ripe banana, frozen
- 1/2cup chopped mango, frozen
- 1-2large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/4cup pumpkin seeds Optional
- 2tbsp hemp hearts hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2scoop vanilla protein powder + 1/4 cup of water Optional
For a nut free option, substitute the almond milk with a certified nut free oat milk, rice milk, hemp milk, soy milk, or coconut milk.
Looking for more recipes? Check out the Heavenly Eating Recipe eBook